What if I am not satisfied with the outcome of the assessment?
If you are not satisfied with the response provided, you have the option of referring the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess your complaint, keep you informed of the progress and provide you with a response.
The Customer Advocate can be contacted by:
- Telephone: 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email: email@example.com
- Post/letter: write to Customer Advocate, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo VIC 3552.
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to:
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank