Customer service 1300 660 115
8.30am - 8.00pm Eastern time (Monday - Friday, except national public holidays)
If calling from overseas: +61 8 7109 9207
Fax: 08 8121 0106
Phone Banking 1300 651 839
(24 hours, 7 days)
Internet Banking support 1300 651 839
Monday - Friday 8.00am - 8.00pm Eastern time (except national public holidays)
Saturday/Sunday 9:00am - 4.00pm Eastern time
Lost or stolen cards 1800 035 383
If calling from overseas: +61 3 5485 7872
Fax: 03 5433 9843
Send us an email
Write to us
Rural Bank Limited
PO Box 3660
Rundle Mall SA 5000
There are many ways a Rural Bank customer can provide feedback:
- In person - by speaking to a member of our staff
- Telephone - by contacting 1300 660 115
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete the contact form above
If however a customer is not satisfied with the outcome of a complaint, our Customer Relationship Officers are able to assist.
Our dedicated Customer Relationship Officers are here to listen to our customers and represent their voice.
Our Customer Relationship Officers will seek to understand our customers’ expectations and needs by engaging with them. Their learnings will be used to enhance the way we do business in the future.
The Customer Help Service can be contacted by:
- Telephone - on 1300 660 115 between 8:30am and 5:00pm Adelaide time, weekdays
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post/Letter - sending a letter to our Customer Relationship Officer at 1471 Reply Paid 84135, Rundle Mall, SA 5000
If the customer is not satisfied with the response provided they have the option of referring the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess the customer’s complaint, keep them informed of the progress and provide the customer with a response.
The Customer Advocate can be contacted by:
- Telephone – 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email - email@example.com
- Post/Letter – write to Customer Advocate, P.O. Box 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to the appropriate External Dispute Resolution scheme.
Julian Liston, Communication Manager
P: 03 8414 7907
^Your privacy is important to us. To learn more about collection, disclosure to others, and use of your personal information for marketing and other purposes, visit our Privacy page.