Term Deposit and Fixed Farm Management Deposit interest rate change 18 November 2020
Rural Bank is decreasing the following Term Deposit and Fixed Farm Management Deposit interest rates effective Wednesday 18th November 2020.
- 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 month Rural Bank in-branch term deposits;
- 3, 6 and 12 month Rural Bank ONE term deposits
- 3, 6 and 12 month RBonline term deposits*
- 3, 6, 12 and 24 month Rural Bank in-branch Farm Management Deposits
- 3, 6, 12 and 24 month Rural Bank ONE Farm Management Deposits
*Please note RBonline term deposits are not available to new customers and this change applies to existing RBonline term deposit accounts only.
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in compiling the information, the information should not be relied upon as substitute for professional advice where necessary. Rural Bank accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information and disclaims all liability in relation to any loss or damage suffered by the use of or reliance upon any information contained herein or in any attachment or annexure hereto by any person. Rural Bank – A Division of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178 AFSL 237879