Ag Answers is a specialist insights division of Rural Bank. Ag Answers provides research and analysis into commodities, farmland values, farm business performance and topical agricultural issues to support farmers in making good business decisions on the farm.
Ag Answers Australian Farmland Values
National and Industry Reports
At Rural Bank, we recognise the importance of good information when backing farmers to make sound business decisions. Ag Answers publishes a range of national industry updates, state-specific reports into farmland values and performance, and papers into topical industry and policy issues.
- Australian Crop Annual Review 2017 (PDF, 2.2KB)
- Australian Agriculture Trade Performance 2016/17 Report (PDF, 418KB)
- Australian Sheep Annual Review (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Australian Dairy Annual Review (PDF, 725KB)
- Ag Answers Australian Farmland Values 2016 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Australian Beef and Cattle Report 2016 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Australian Crop Report 2016 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Australian Agri-food Trade 2015/16 Report (PDF, 328KB)
- Australian Farmland Values 2015 (published 2 June 2016) (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Changes to Farm Management Deposit Scheme - What you need to know (PDF, 196KB)
Monthly Weather Updates
Rural Bank is pleased to partner with renowned Australian meteorologist, Jane Bunn to provide monthly weather updates for each state of Australia. Using her extensive meteorological knowledge and local insight from Rural Bank’s team in the field, Jane delivers a summary of seasonal conditions across the agricultural regions of the state.
A series of commodity price and production updates for cropping, dairy, cattle, sheep and wool. In addition to price and production data, Ag Answers’ commodity updates highlight relevant industry trends and seasonal impacts.
- Horticulture Update
- Crop Update
- Wool Update
- Sheep Update
- Australian Cattle Update
- Australian Sheep and Wool Update
- Austrailain Dairy Update
Southern Australia Beef Special January 2016
The Southern Australia Beef Special Report provides statistics and analysis of key factors affecting the beef industry in Victoria and New South Wales. The report includes current trends in prices and production and also presents an insight into the weather outlook.