Ag Answers is a specialist insights division of Rural Bank. Ag Answers provides research and analysis into commodities, farmland values, farm business performance and topical agricultural issues to support farmers in making good business decisions on the farm.
Ag Answers Australian Farmland Values
National and Industry Reports
At Rural Bank, we recognise the importance of good information when backing farmers to make sound business decisions. Ag Answers publishes a range of national industry updates, state-specific reports into farmland values and performance, and papers into topical industry and policy issues.
- Australian Horticulture Annual Review February 2018 (PDF, 3.1MB)
- Australian Crop Annual Review 2017 (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Australian Agriculture Trade Performance 2016/17 Report (PDF, 418KB)
- Australian Sheep Annual Review (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Australian Dairy Annual Review (PDF, 725KB)
- Ag Answers Australian Farmland Values 2016 (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Australian Beef and Cattle Report 2016 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Australian Crop Report 2016 (PDF, 1.5MB)
- Australian Agri-food Trade 2015/16 Report (PDF, 328KB)
- Australian Farmland Values 2015 (published 2 June 2016) (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Changes to Farm Management Deposit Scheme - What you need to know (PDF, 196KB)
Monthly Weather Updates
Rural Bank is pleased to partner with renowned Australian meteorologist, Jane Bunn to provide monthly weather updates for each state of Australia. Using her extensive meteorological knowledge and local insight from Rural Bank’s team in the field, Jane delivers a summary of seasonal conditions across the agricultural regions of the state.