Rural Bank Scholarships
Rural Bank has awarded nine scholarships in 2017 for first-time undergraduate university students enrolled in studies that will enable the student to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
The scholarship provides each successful student with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
This funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- First year undergraduate in 2017 (first attendance at an Australian university);
- Studying full-time in 2017 (in an approved Australian course);
- Graduated from secondary school in either 2016 or 2015 (took a gap year);
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Undertaking an agribusiness related bachelor degree or a bachelor degree that will enable the student to contribute to the Australian agriculture sector.
Meet our 2017 Scholarship recipients
Meet our 2016 Scholarship recipients
Meet our 2015 Scholarship recipients
Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarships are provided by Rural Bank Limited ABN 74 083 938 416, AFSL 238042, level 6, 80 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 and administered by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Scholarship Program. Rural Bank is a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.