Rural Bank Scholarships
Rural Bank is offering nine scholarships in 2017 for first-time undergraduate university or college students enrolled in studies that will enable the student to contribute to the Australian agricultural industry.
The Rural Bank Scholarship will provide each successful student applicant with funding up to the value of $5,000 to assist with his or her tertiary studies.
The scholarship funding aims to support study-related expenses covering such things as accommodation costs, course costs, study-related materials and equipment, textbooks or tutoring.
The scholarship criteria stipulate that the applicant:
- Is an Australian citizen or permanent resident;
- First year undergraduate in 2017 (first attendance at an Australian university);
- Studying full-time in 2017 (in an approved Australian course);
- Graduated from secondary school in either 2016 or in 2015 (took a gap year);
- Outstanding academic achievement and community involvement;
- Undertaking an agribusiness related bachelor degree or a bachelor degree that will enable the student to contribute to the Australian agribusiness sector.
Applications are now open and close on Friday 27 January 2017.
You must complete your application online. For more information, please download the Rural Bank 2017 Scholarship Application Pack.
Application Pack (PDF, 1.3MB)
If you encounter difficulty during the online application process, please contact our Scholarship administrator (Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s Community Enterprise Foundation™) by email email@example.com or phone 1300 304 541.
Meet our 2016 Scholarship recipients
Meet our 2015 Scholarship recipients
Rural Bank Agribusiness Scholarships are provided by Rural Bank Limited ABN 74 083 938 416, AFSL 238042, level 6, 80 Grenfell Street Adelaide SA 5000 and administered by the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited Scholarship Program. Rural Bank is a subsidiary of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited ABN 11 068 049 178, AFSL 237879 The Bendigo Centre, Bendigo VIC 3550.