Rural Bank has announced financial assistance measures for customers directly impacted by the bushfires in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
In a show of support for customers within regions affected by these extreme weather events, Rural Bank is offering the following measures on a case-by-case basis in applicable circumstances:
Waiving of break costs for early withdrawal of funds from Term Deposits;
- Waiving of break costs for early withdrawal of funds from Fixed Rate Farm Management Deposits;
- Deferring principal payments of Agribusiness Term Loans for three months on request;
- Waiving the establishment fee for restructuring Agribusiness loans; and
- Waiving application fees for Overdraft Temporary Limits
- Deferring annual and/or limit reviews by up to three months on request.
Customers who have any queries about the assistance available should call their Rural Bank Relationship Manager or representative, contact Rural Bank direct on 1300 660115 or email email@example.com
Rural Bank is conscious of supporting all bushfire-impacted customers at this time and will assess each applicant individually to maintain proper lending practices and importantly ensure that customers do not continue to be adversely impacted by this situation.