Step 3: Re-establish the regular payments on the new account
- To transfer regular payments (direct debits and direct credits) from your old financial institution to Rural Bank, complete a Notice of Variation of Account Details form.
- To cancel a payment that is no longer required, complete a Direct Debit Cancellation Request form.
Each of these forms should be sent back to Rural Bank where our Customer Service Centre will ensure your service providers are notified of these changes.
Alternatively you can phone your service provider directly and provide them your new account details or use the Change of Account Details letter template we have provided.
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank