A regular payment is an agreement between a customer and a merchant to debit either a bank account or a card at a determined interval agreed by both parties. There are two types of regular payments - direct debit and recurring payment.
- What is a direct debit?
- What is a recurring payment?
- On which accounts can I set up regular payments?
- How do I cancel a direct debit on my bank account?
- How do I cancel a recurring payment on my credit or debit card?
- Is there an easy way to keep track of my direct debits and other recurring payments?
- What happens to my recurring payments when I get a new card?
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank