When using the Rural Bank App, can I change which accounts are linked to the Quick Balances feature?
When using the Rural Bank App, how do I remove a device from my Four-digit PIN enabled devices list?
Osko and PayID
- Can one PayID be linked to more than one account?
- Can I have multiple PayIDs?
- What is the maximum daily limit for OSKO fast payments?
- What if my daily limit is less than $30,000?
- What if I need to transfer more than $30,000 in one day?
- Can a PayID be used to make or receive overseas payments?
- Is PayID secure?
- What happens if I lock my PayID?
- Do you have to be registered for Internet Banking to create a PayID?
- What happens if the PayID I want to use is already registered by someone else?
- What should I do if I don’t receive the six digit verification code when creating a PayID?
- What happens if I lose my mobile phone and that number was also my PayID?
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank