What do I do if I forget my four-digit PIN with the Rural Bank App?
You will have to login again using your Access ID, Password, and Security Token where necessary (see instructions below).
Once logged in you will be able to go through the Four-digit PIN setup process again.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ menu item within the app
- Select ‘Forgot My PIN’
- Enter your traditional credentials when prompted i.e. Access ID, Password, and Security Token if required.
- Opt to set up Four-digit PIN when prompted
- Enter a new Four-digit PIN when prompted
- Enter the new Four-digit PIN again to confirm
The Four-digit PIN has now been changed for this device (and all other devices)
Please note: You may choose not to set up another Four-digit PIN and continue to use Internet Banking on your app. You will simply be required to use your Access ID, Password, and Security Token where necessary.