What options are available for receiving my statements?
If you are a registered user of Rural Bank Internet Banking you will automatically have access to your e-statements. You then have the option to:
- ‘Opt out’ of receiving paper statements so that you access all your statements electronically via Internet Banking. This can be easily done via the Statement Options facility within Internet Banking. You will need to register an email address to which we will send a notification once your e-statements are available to view online (up to 3 addresses can be registered per account); or
- Receive both paper statements and have access to e-statements – this is the default position and no action is required by you if you are happy to receive paper statements and e-statements.
Please note: If you wish to ‘opt out’ of receiving paper statements, you will need to register email address(es) and ‘opt-out’ of receiving paper statements for each of your accounts.
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank