When using the Rural Bank App, can I change which accounts are linked to the Quick Balances feature?
When using the Rural Bank App, how do I remove a device from my Four-digit PIN enabled devices list?
How do I view or change the email address(es) where notifications are sent?
Any authorised party on the account can change the email address to which the statement notification email is sent. At any time, you can review the nominated email address(es) via Rural Bank Internet Banking as follows:
- go to the Statement Navigation > Statements Options tab
- select the account you want to review or change the email address for
- if required, simply update the email address(es).
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank