- What are e-statements?
- Do I need to register for e-statements?
- How often will e-statements be provided?
- How can I access my e-statements?
- How can I access e-statements and turn off paper?
- Who can access the “Statements” link on Internet Banking?
- What options are available for receiving my statements?
- How do I ‘opt out’ of (switch off) paper statements?
- Can I go back to receiving paper statements?
- Will the delivery of paper statements be impacted by the introduction of e-statements?
- Can I view a previous statement?
- Can I view and save an e-statement?
- How do I view or change the email address(es) where notifications are sent?
- Will an e-statement be produced for a closed account?
- Who do I contact if I have a query regarding e-statements?
Browse our help topic