What hardship assistance options are there for Rural Bank clients?
Options may include:
- Debt consolidation, typically resulting in a longer loan with more manageable repayments.
- Consolidating debt to a term loan, effectively extending the repayment period and reducing repayments to a more manageable level at a lower interest rate.
- Waiving term deposit break fees
- Re-aligning cash flow expectations to better match current economic and seasonal circumstances.
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank