When using the Rural Bank App, can I change which accounts are linked to the Quick Balances feature?
When using the Rural Bank App, how do I remove a device from my Four-digit PIN enabled devices list?
What happens if the Bank doesn't support my claim?
If the Bank is not able to provide support it will convey the reason(s) in writing.
Situations where this may occur include:
- Inability to service the loan in the long term, including inability to meet an adjusted repayment schedule
- An undisciplined approach to previous hardship assistance arrangements.
In these cases the Bank will work with you with a view to achieving a mutually beneficial exit program.
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank