- What disaster assistance measures are available to customers?
- What hardship assistance options are there for Rural Bank clients?
- Are 'hardship' specialists only based in capital cities?
- Where else can I get face-to-face assistance?
- What other resources are available?
- What is involved in considering my financial hardship claim?
- What happens if the Bank doesn't support my claim?
- When will the Bank take legal action?
- What can I do if I am not happy with the Bank's decision?
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank