What is the application process?
If you think you are, or will be, unable to meet your debt obligations please contact us as soon as possible. Depending on your situation we may be able to provide assistance quickly and efficiently over the phone. Alternatively we may require further information and documentation to help us understand your financial position and determine whether assistance is appropriate.
The Bank may require:
- A statement of financial position to be completed summarising your current income, expenditure, assets and liabilities
- An employment contract and/or payslips
- Your account statements
- A Centrelink statement and/or social security payment details
- A medical certificate from a qualified medical practitioner
- An employment separation statement
- A contract of sale/ sales agency agreement
- Other documents which support your request.
Once you have provided us with all the requested information necessary to review your financial situation, we will provide you with a decision within 21 days.
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank