At Rural Bank, we’re always seeking to make banking easier for our customers.
The electronic signing of documents – or Digital Acceptance - is another example of how we’re doing that.
We’ve chosen to engage with DocuSign, a leader in e-signature technology, to ensure we provide you with the best possible customer experience.
To learn more about DocuSign and the signing of documents digitally, read the helpful information below.
- What is Digital Acceptance?
- How does it work?
- Where do I go for help?
- I didn’t receive the email, what should I do?
- I’ve accidently deleted the email, what should I do?
- I’m having trouble with the SMS code, what do I do?
- How will I know if I’ve completed my envelope correctly?
- Can I attach supporting documents to a digital form?
- Can I complete my documents on any device?
- How long can I access these documents for?
Browse our help topic
- Internet Banking
- Affordable banking
- Closing your accounts
- Deceased estate
- Digital Acceptance
- Disputing a card transaction
- Financial abuse support
- Vulnerable customer support
- Financial difficulty assistance
- Hardship and disaster assistance
- Health and wellbeing
- Our network
- Regular payments
- Switch to Rural Bank