Specialised farm finance
Need to buy cropping supplies now (e.g. weed spray or fertiliser) and pay it off after harvest?
Are you a livestock producer looking to purchase vet supplies that you can pay for with your next sale proceeds?
Increasing your livestock numbers?
- StockBuilder lets you invest in your breeding stock over a three-year term – using the equity in your livestock for security. Minimum loan is $50,000.
- Fixed and variable interest rate options, including interest only for the first 12 months. Drawdowns can be scheduled to occur upon livestock purchases (meaning you aren’t paying interest before you make purchases) and repayments are scheduled in line with your 3 year livestock trading schedule.
- Drawdowns can be scheduled to coincide with livestock purchases (meaning you aren’t paying interest before you make purchases) and repayments are scheduled in line with your three-year livestock trading schedule.
- For finance to build or trade livestock over a shorter term, take a look at our Seasonal Overdraft.
- For ongoing access to finance, take a look at AgriManager®.
Buying a neighbouring property or looking to increase on-farm storage or production facilities?
- A Rural Bank Term Loan is a great option for land and property purchases. It’s also suitable for capital improvements, restructuring your existing finance, and making off-farm business investments.
- Terms up to 15 years. Choose from fixed and variable interest rates, as well as interest only options.
Like to consolidate all your agribusiness finances into one loan, making your banking simpler and more cost effective?
- If you have other loans or finance arrangements, consider bringing them all into one Rural Bank Term Loan. One loan is easier to manage, and it may well save you money in interest payments.
- The term (up to 15 years) and repayments can be tailored to suit your farm cash flow
Are you looking to purchase, upgrade or replace your farm or business equipment?
- Because the outlay can be significant, Rural Bank offers three Equipment Finance options to help you buy, upgrade or replace: Finance Lease, Asset Finance and Equipment Loan.
- All of these options mean easier cash management. No large capital outlay up front means no drain on working capital. Repayments or instalments can be fixed, or can be tailored to suit your cash flow
- Choice of terms from 1 to 7 years. Minimum loan is $20,000.
Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Full details are available on application or by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online or by visiting your local branch. All information is subject to change. Products are issued by Rural Bank.