Short term finance
A Rural Bank Seasonal Overdraft gives you access to daily working capital to cover cash flow shortfalls or to finance short-term production costs.
There are no fixed or minimum repayments, so you can pay it off as quickly as you want.
- Includes all the features and benefits of a Seasonal Account, including a Visa Debit card, Internet and Phone Banking, and optional cheque book.
- Minimum overdraft is $20,000.
- Variable interest rate.
- Can be unsecured or you can use your land, stock, crop or wool as security.
- No fixed or minimum repayments are required as long as the amount owing is below the agreed limit. This allows you to make repayments as you receive your farm proceeds.
- Interest is calculated on daily balances and charged monthly
How do I apply / find out more?
Frequently asked questions
Lending interest rates
We tailor our lending products to meet the repayment and cash flow requirements of your business. To find out more, arrange a meeting with one of our Relationship Managers.
Financial Claims Scheme
Deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. The account holder may be entitled to payment under the Financial Claims Scheme. Payments under the Scheme are subject to a limit for each depositor. Information about the Financial Claims Scheme can be obtained from the APRA website at www.fcs.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 55 88 49.
Lending fees and charges
Information on fees and charges that may apply to Rural Bank accounts, loans and the use of payment products can be found in our Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF).
Interest rates quoted are subject to change without notice. This information has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Full details are available on application, by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online or by visiting your local branch. All information is subject to change. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.