StockBuilder lets you invest in your breeding stock over a three-year term – using the equity in your livestock for security. With a minimum loan of $50,000, you can re-build numbers, and improve the quality of your breeding stock. Repayments are designed to take the pressure off your cash flow.
- Available for breeding stock only
- Use your livestock as security
- Choose between variable and fixed interest rates
- Interest-only payments in the first year
- Flexible repayments that suit your cash flow in the second and third years(1)
- Competitive interest rates with either a variable rate or the option of a three year fixed interest rate
- Minimum loan amount $50,000
- Up to 3 year (36 months) term
- Subject to annual review
If you are looking for short-term livestock finance (less than six months), take a look at our Seasonal Overdraft.
How do I apply / find out more?
Lending interest rates
We tailor our lending products to meet the repayment and cash flow requirements of your business. To find out more, arrange a meeting with one of our Relationship Managers.
Lending fees and charges
Information on fees and charges that may apply to Rural Bank accounts, loans and the use of payment products can be found in our Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF).
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.
(1) Some principal must by paid by 24th month, and loan must be paid in full by end of 36th month.