Farm line of credit
Grow your business and manage the unexpected with AgriManager®, the line of credit developed especially for farmers.
AgriManager® gives you any-time access to funds of $150,000 and over, up to an approved limit. Apply once and the money is yours to use, when and how you want to. You’re in charge.
There are no fixed or minimum repayments. You can pay income directly into your AgriManager® facility as soon as you receive it.
There’s no fixed term, either – we’ll carry out a review with you each year to make sure AgriManager® is still working for you.
- A convenient, all in one account that covers term, seasonal borrowings and transactional banking
- Minimum loan amount is $150,000
- Secured by land, a Rural Bank Term Deposit or a combination of both
- On-going term subject to annual review
- Earn attractive interest rates on funds in credit
- Your choice of monthly, quarterly or six monthly variable rate interest charges to suit your farm's cash flow when in debit
- Account access via a range of methods including Visa Debit card, Internet and Phone Banking and personal chequebook
- No fixed or minimum repayment requirements, freeing your cash flow to grow your business
- Unlimited free transactions saving you money on transaction fees (excludes Bank and Corporate cheques and Bank@Post transactions)
How do I apply / find out more?
Lending interest rates
We tailor our lending products to meet the repayment and cash flow requirements of your business. To find out more, arrange a meeting with one of our Relationship Managers.
Interest rates on AgriManager® credit balances
AgriManager® and Business Manager account deposit
$500 to $4,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$10,000 to 49,999
$50,000 to $149,999
$150,000 to $249,999
Rates apply for AgriManager accounts with a credit (positive) balance. Interest rates quoted on a per annum basis and subject to change without notice. Interest on AgriManager® accounts is variable, calculated daily on a tiered basis and credited to the account at the same frequency as debit interest (monthly, quarterly or six-monthly).
Financial Claims Scheme
Deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. The account holder may be entitled to payment under the Financial Claims Scheme. Payments under the Scheme are subject to a limit for each depositor. Information about the Financial Claims Scheme can be obtained from the APRA website at www.fcs.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 55 88 49.
Lending fees and charges
Information on fees and charges that may apply to Rural Bank accounts, loans and the use of payment products can be found in our Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF).
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.