Farm line of credit
Grow your business and manage the unexpected with AgriManager®, the line of credit developed especially for farmers.
AgriManager® gives you any-time access to funds of $150,000 and over, up to an approved limit. Apply once and the money is yours to use, when and how you want to. You’re in charge.
There are no fixed or minimum repayments. You can pay income directly into your AgriManager® facility as soon as you receive it.
There’s no fixed term, either – we’ll carry out a review with you each year to make sure AgriManager® is still working for you.
- A convenient, all in one account that covers term, seasonal borrowings and transactional banking
- Minimum loan amount is $150,000
- Secured by land, a Rural Bank Term Deposit or a combination of both
- On-going term subject to annual review
- Earn attractive interest rates on funds in credit
- Your choice of monthly, quarterly or six monthly variable rate interest charges to suit your farm's cash flow when in debit
- Account access via a range of methods including Visa Debit card, Internet and Phone Banking and personal chequebook
- No fixed or minimum repayment requirements, freeing your cash flow to grow your business
- Unlimited free transactions saving you money on transaction fees (excludes Bank and Corporate cheques and Bank@Post transactions)
How do I apply / find out more?
Frequently asked questions
Lending interest rates
We tailor our lending products to meet the repayment and cash flow requirements of your business. To find out more, arrange a meeting with one of our Relationship Managers.
Interest rates on AgriManager® credit balances
AgriManager® and Business Manager account deposit
$500 to $4,999
$5,000 to $9,999
$10,000 to 49,999
$50,000 to $149,999
$150,000 to $249,999
Rates apply for AgriManager accounts with a credit (positive) balance. Interest rates quoted on a per annum basis and subject to change without notice. Interest on AgriManager® accounts is variable, calculated daily on a tiered basis and credited to the account at the same frequency as debit interest (monthly, quarterly or six-monthly).
Financial Claims Scheme
The Financial Claims Scheme protects depositors through the provision of a guarantee on deposits (up to a cap) held in Authorised Deposit-taking Institutions (ADIs) in Australia and allows quick access to their deposits if an ADI becomes insolvent. As such please note the following information:
- As Rural Bank is a part of the Bendigo & Adelaide Bank Group, deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme;
- You may be entitled to a payment under the Financial Claims Scheme in the event of Bendigo & Adelaide Bank becoming insolvent;
- Accessibility to the Financial Claims Scheme is subject to eligibility criteria.
The following has been provided to inform you on the Financial Claims Scheme.
1. What is the Financial Claims Scheme?
The Financial Claims Scheme (FCS) is an Australian Government scheme that provides protection and quick access to deposits in banks, building societies and credit unions in the unlikely event that one of these financial institutions fails. Under the FCS, certain deposits are protected up to a limit of $250,000 for each account holder at any bank, building society, credit union or other authorised deposit-taking institution (ADI) that is incorporated in Australia and authorised by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
The FCS can only come into effect if it is activated by the Australian Government when an institution fails. Once activated, the FCS will be administered by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA). In an FCS scenario, APRA would aim to pay the majority of customers their protected deposits under the Scheme within seven calendar days.
2. How is the FCS limit applied?
The FCS limit of $250,000 applies to the sum of an account holder's deposits under the one banking license. Therefore, all deposits held by an account holder with a single banking institution must be added together towards the $250,000 FCS limit, and this includes accounts with any other banking businesses that the licenced banking institution may operate under a different trading name.
Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Limited’s network of brands and joint ventures provide a wide range of products and services, and those that are covered by the FCS are Bendigo Bank, Adelaide Bank, Community Bank®, Alliance Bank, Community Sector Banking, Rural Bank and Delphi Bank.
3. Where can I get further information on the FCS?
Lending fees and charges
Information on fees and charges that may apply to Rural Bank accounts, loans and the use of payment products can be found in our Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF).
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank.