Farm term loan
If you’re a primary producer with plans to grow and improve your farm business, we can back you with a Rural Bank Term Loan. It’s the right loan for business purposes, such as making capital improvements, and purchasing property, new farm buildings or production facilities. You can also use it for off-farm investments that are related to growing your farm business.
If you have other loans or finance arrangements, consider bringing them all into one Rural Bank Term Loan. One loan is easier to manage, and it may well save you money in interest payments.
- Variable or fixed interest rate options
- Variable interest rate allows you to take advantage of favourable interest rate movements
- Fixed repayments during fixed rate periods provide you with protection against interest rate increases (fixed rate loans only)
- Minimum loan amount $50,000
- Fixed for periods of up to five years for amounts over $150,000
- Or tailor your loans with a combination of fixed and variable rates
- Interest only or Principal and Interest repayments
- Flexible repayment and interest charging options available
- Redraw facilities on variable rate loans (minimum amount applies)
- Ability to make additional repayments, reducing your debt and interest expense (a penalty may apply to fixed rate loans)
- Must be a primary producer
How do I apply / find out more?
Frequently asked questions
Lending interest rates
We tailor our lending products to meet the repayment and cash flow requirements of your business. To find out more, arrange a meeting with one of our Relationship Managers.
Lending fees and charges
Information on fees and charges that may apply to Rural Bank accounts, loans and the use of payment products can be found in our Schedule of Fees and Charges (PDF).
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.