Farm finance specialists
With more than 55 years combined banking experience, Rural Bank’s Swan Hill team are passionate about helping local farming families achieve their financial goals.
Based in Swan Hill and the surrounding areas, they’re part of the community and understand the opportunities and challenges that come with farming locally.
So if you’re looking for local service, backed by local knowledge, call our Swan Hill team and organise an on-farm appointment with them today.
Meet Rural Bank's Swan Hill team
Allison has worked in the finance and banking industries for over 15 years. This has included customer facing roles in bank branches and commercial/agribusiness lending.
She has held a variety of roles within the business which has instilled a real passion for customer service and agriculture. With experience and knowledge in financial farming, Melinda is able to support her clients to grow their businesses and meet their goals.
Zane joined the Rural Bank Swan Hill team in 2014 after a number of years in commercial and agribusiness banking. He has a great knowledge of the area and a passion for the Agriculture Industry and ensuring his clients needs are met.
Britt has been with Rural Bank since 2017. She enjoys working with farming families to help them achieve their goals and grow their business. She prides herself on providing efficient, reliable and transparent banking to her clients.
How we can help
Farm Term Loan
Ideal for property purchases, capital improvements or off-farm investments.
- Flexible repayment and interest charging options to suit your cash flow.
- Choice of variable or fixed interest rate options, or a combination of both.
- Farm Management Deposit Offset available on eligible variable rate Term Loans.
A Seasonal Overdraft gives you access to daily working capital to cover cash flow shortfalls or to finance short-term production costs.
- You can use your land, stock, crop or wool as security.
- No fixed or minimum repayments are required as long as the amount owing is below the agreed limit. This allows you to make repayments as you receive your farm proceeds.
Farm line of credit
Grow your business and manage the unexpected with AgriManager®, the line of credit developed especially for farmers.
- A convenient, all in one account that covers term, seasonal borrowings and transactional banking.
- Secured by land.
- Minimum facility is $150,000.
Options to purchase, upgrade or replace your farm or business equipment.
- Preserve working capital by giving you access to the assets your business needs without the capital outlay required to pay for them upfront.
- Provide possible tax benefits where the equipment being financed is used to generate income.
- Have the option of starting a new contract with the latest equipment when your current contract ends
Invest in your breeding stock using the equity in your livestock for security with StockBuilder.
- Use your livestock as security.
- Interest-only payments in the first year.
- Available for breeding stock only.
- Up to 3 year (36 months) term.
- Choose between variable and fixed interest rates.
Things you should know
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions fees and charges apply and are available here or by phoning our Customer Service Team on 1300 660 116, online, or by contacting your local Rural Bank relationship manager.
Head Office: Bendigo Centre, Bendigo Vic 3550