With years of combined banking experience, Rural Bank’s Angus and Maree are passionate about helping local farming families achieve their financial goals.
They’re part of the community and understand the opportunities and challenges that come with farming locally. And they’re motivated to achieve the best results possible for all their clients.
So, if you’re looking for local service, backed by local knowledge, call them and organise an on-farm appointment with them today.
How we can help
Farm Term Loan
Ideal for property purchases, capital improvements or off-farm investments.
- Flexible repayment and interest charging options to suit your cash flow.
- Choice of variable or fixed interest rate options, or a combination of both.
- Farm Management Deposit Offset available on eligible variable rate Term Loans.
A Seasonal Overdraft gives you access to daily working capital to cover cash flow shortfalls or to finance short-term production costs.
- You can use your land, stock, crop or wool as security.
- No fixed or minimum repayments are required as long as the amount owing is below the agreed limit. This allows you to make repayments as you receive your farm proceeds.
Farm line of credit
Grow your business and manage the unexpected with AgriManager®, the line of credit developed especially for farmers.
- A convenient, all in one account that covers term, seasonal borrowings and transactional banking.
- Secured by land.
- Minimum facility is $150,000.
Options to purchase, upgrade or replace your farm or business equipment.
- Preserve working capital by giving you access to the assets your business needs without the capital outlay required to pay for them upfront.
- Provide possible tax benefits where the equipment being financed is used to generate income.
- Have the option of starting a new contract with the latest equipment when your current contract ends
Invest in your breeding stock using the equity in your livestock for security with StockBuilder.
- Use your livestock as security.
- Interest-only payments in the first year.
- Available for breeding stock only.
- Up to 3 year (36 months) term.
- Choose between variable and fixed interest rates.
Things you should know
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions fees and charges apply and are available here or by phoning our Customer Service Team on 1300 660 116, online, or by contacting your local Rural Bank relationship manager.