We provide a personalised Graduate Program, tailored to suit you and your goals.
We are committed to seeing our people thrive
During the Graduate Program you will have opportunities to interact with our leadership team, industry partners and our customers. Our program is designed to allow you to learn and develop new skills while using your own knowledge and experience.
We provide a personalised Graduate Program, tailored to suit you and your goals, whilst ensuring you enjoy a rounded experience across different areas of our bank. That means you could be working across areas such as Finance, Marketing, People and Culture, Credit and Lending, Agribusiness Sales and more.
In addition, there are opportunities to travel across Australia working with teams from the Atherton Tablelands in Far North Queensland to Esperance in Western Australia. In addition, a range of benefits will become available to you including:
- Flexible working arrangements and family friendly practices.
- Relocation assistance if you are required to move between offices.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities.
- Organisation-wide project opportunities that may fall outside your immediate daily role.
- Role secondment opportunities when internal contract positions become available within Rural Bank or our parent company, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank.