The Rural Bank Everyday Community Account has been especially developed to support the needs of community groups (not for profit organisations). The Everyday Community Account enables community groups to manage their funds with a low-cost account that pays a competitive interest rate.
- No monthly service fee
- Minimum opening and on-going balance $1
- Access to a business cheque book and Rural Bank Visa Debit card
- Internet and Phone banking services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A competitive interest rate
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
- Bi-annual, quarterly or monthly statements
Deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. The account holder may be entitled to payment under the Financial Claims Scheme. Payments under the Scheme are subject to a limit for each depositor. Information about the Financial Claims Scheme can be obtained from the APRA website at http://www.apra.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 55 88 49.
Interest rates quoted are subject to change without notice. This information has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Full details are available on application, by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online or by visiting your local branch. All information is subject to change. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.