The Rural Bank Gold Cash Management account is a transaction account with savings account benefits. For a minimum deposit of $5,000 you can combine competitive interest rates and low cost services, while enjoying convenient, at call access to your funds.
- Tiered interest rates, offering a higher rate of interest the greater your balance;
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly;
- Monthly service fee is waived if minimum balance of $5,000 is maintained;
- Access to cash via a Rural Bank Visa Debit card
- Access to Rural Bank's Internet and Phone Banking service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. The account holder may be entitled to payment under the Financial Claims Scheme. Payments under the Scheme are subject to a limit for each depositor. Information about the Financial Claims Scheme can be obtained from the APRA website at http://www.apra.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 55 88 49.
Interest rates quoted are subject to change without notice. This information has been prepared without taking into account your personal circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply. Full details are available on application, by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online or by visiting your local branch. All information is subject to change. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.