With a Term Loan from Rural Bank, as a primary producer you can confidently make plans for growing your business, undertake off-farm investments, and make capital improvements or property purchases knowing that you have ready access to the financial products and services needed to make it possible.
- Variable or fixed interest rate options
- Minimum loan amount $50,000
- Fixed for periods of up to fifteen years for amounts over $150,000
- Or tailor your loans with a combination of fixed and variable rates
- Interest only or Principal and Interest repayments
- Flexible repayment and interest charging options available
- Redraw facilities on variable rate loans (minimum amount applies)
- Ability to make additional repayments, reducing your debt and interest expense (a penalty may apply to fixed rate loans)
- Variable interest rate allows you to take advantage of favourable interest rate movements
- Fixed repayments during fixed rate periods provide you with protection against interest rate increases (fixed rate loans only)
- Must be a primary producer
Downloads (PDF): Term Loan Brochure
Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.