AgriManager® is a line of credit that forms the perfect account for managing all your farm-related income and expenditure streams. The account is reviewed annually and provides easy access to funds by using the equity you have in your land or your farm, to undertake capital purchases as well as run your business from day to day.
- A convenient, all in one account that covers term, seasonal borrowings and transactional banking
- Minimum loan amount is $150,000
- Secured by land, a Rural Bank Term Deposit or a combination of both
- On-going term subject to annual review
- Earn attractive interest rates on funds in credit
- Your choice of monthly, quarterly or six monthly variable rate interest charges to suit your farm's cash flow when in debit
- Account access via a range of methods including Visa Debit card, Internet and Phone Banking and Personal chequebook
- No fixed or minimum repayment requirements, freeing your cash flow to grow your business
- Unlimited free transactions^ saving you money on transaction fees
Deposits with Rural Bank are covered by the Financial Claims Scheme. The account holder may be entitled to payment under the Financial Claims Scheme. Payments under the Scheme are subject to a limit for each depositor. Information about the Financial Claims Scheme can be obtained from the APRA website at http://www.apra.gov.au and the APRA hotline on 1300 55 88 49.
Downloads (PDF): AgriManager Brochure.
^ Excludes Bank and Corporate cheques and Bank@Post transactions. Information is subject to change. All applications for loans or credit are subject to normal lending criteria. Terms, conditions, fees and charges may apply and are available by phoning our Customer Service Centre on 1300 660 115, online, or by visiting your local branch. Products are issued by Rural Bank Limited.