To view the PDF files below Adobe Acrobat Reader is required.
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of Terms and Conditions is to ensure you are well informed about our accounts. Terms and Conditions aim to provide you with enough information to help you decide whether the account will meet your needs.
It also helps you to compare the account with others you may be considering. Before you access and read the Terms and Conditions, you should read the Financial Services Guide (FSG), which will provide you with information about Rural Bank Limited and the services we provide. The FSG is intended to help you decide if you want to deal with us.
Banking Accounts Terms and Conditions
Rural Bank ONE
- Rural Bank ONE Schedule of Fees and Charges
- Rural Bank ONE Term Deposit Terms and Conditions
- Rural Bank ONE Saver Account Terms and Conditions
- Rural Bank ONE Farm Management Deposits Terms and Conditions
- Rural Bank ONE Accessing Your Accounts Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Entry (Promotions)
- Terms and Conditions of Entry - North West Coast & Valley Regions Finance Pack 2013 and East Coast Finance Pack Promotion 2013
- Terms and Conditions of Entry - Riverina and South West Slopes Finance Pack Promotion 2013
- Terms and Conditions of Entry - Rural Bank Equipment Finance Promotion 2012
- Terms and Conditions of Entry - Rural Bank FMD Promotion 2012
Additional Terms and Conditions for accounts no longer for sale
- Floating Rate Farm Management Deposit Terms and Conditions
- Term Deposit (non verified) Terms and Conditions
- Money For Living Terms and Conditions
- Cash Management Account Terms and Conditions
- Interest Earning at Call Deposit Terms and Conditions
- Everyday Account - Not for Profit Organisation Terms and Conditions
- Rbonline Term Deposit Terms and Conditions
- Rbonline Savings Account Terms and Condition
- Rbonline Fees and Charges
Schedule of Fees and Charges
At Rural Bank we are committed to safeguarding your privacy by ensuring your personal information is protected in a way that observes our own corporate values, as well as being consistent with the requirements of the National Privacy Principles of the Privacy Act(1988) (Cth), as amended
Whilst all care has been taken in compiling information in the Rural Bank website and it is provided in good faith, it is not to be relied on as a substitute for professional advice. Rural Bank accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information.